A new A Plague Tale: Requiem Patch is now available on PC and consoles. It introduces new graphics options on the PC and better optimization on all platforms.
The 1.03 patch improves optimization for AI, rats and terrain. It also reduces framerate drops and freeze issues.
Changes & Updates
- Balanced difficulty in “Nothing Left” and “Dying Sun” final arena fights.
- Optimized AI and rats, terrain, and navmesh to reduce framerate drop and freezing issues
- Fixed HDR issues causing crushed highlights (not applicable for Nintendo Switch).
- Fixed random crashes and blockers that could have occurred in certain chapters.
- There were also some animation bugs or blockers that could occur during crank interactions.
- Fixed an issue during the reaction between Odoris (Ignifer Pot) in certain cases.
- Fixed a script issue that could make the pine cones thrown by Hugo in “Under a New Sun” invisible.
- Improved cart collisions to stop you from getting out of the map.
- Minor visual bugs were fixed in certain chapters.
- Unexpected changes in audio language were corrected when switching to other options.
- Minor issues were also fixed in German language.
The new A Plague Tale Requiem Patch also introduces PC-exclusive features like new graphics options. The patch also allows for full Steam Deck compatibility.
Changes & Updates
- Steam Deck is now compatible with the game.
- Added new graphics options for visual and performance customizations (Frame Limiter, Resolution optimizer. SSAO. DOF. Screen Space Shadows. Motion Blur.
- To better match PC configurations, improved auto setting graphic profiles.
- Fixed specular flickering issues using DLSS
A Plague Tale: The Requiem is now on PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S worldwide. Chris’ review explains more about the second installment in the series from Asobo Studio.