Gotham Knights will be released in just over a week and Warner Bros. Interactive has created a cinematic trailer to help build hype. The trailer features plenty of action with Nightwing, Robin and Red Hood. It also includes a pep talk from Alfred that addresses any doubts people may have about the Batman-less Batman game. A tease trailer for the Court of Owls is also shown. Below is the trailer.
Haven’t been keeping up with Gotham Knights? Here’s the main stuff you need to know, and If you don’t mind spoilers, you can learn more about the WB-Games-Montreal-developed game via its leaked trophy list. Here are the game’s key feature…
- Play as a DC Super Heroes Guard – Step into the roles of Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin and shape Gotham’s newest protector to create your own version of the Dark Knight.
- Action-Packed, Original Story Set in DC’s Batman Universe – With the Belfry as their base of operations, this new era of heroes will solve mysteries that connect the darkest chapters in Gotham’s history – from its soaring towers to its underground criminal network. You will be able to engage in rich stories, including confrontations with some of DC’s most infamous Super-Villains like Mr. Freeze, who plans to engulf Gotham City with ice.
- Explore Gotham City and Fight Crime – Patrol the dark streets of five distinct boroughs in a dynamic, interactive Gotham using a variety of traversal abilities and heroic combat moves, as well as the iconic Batcycle. Save the city from chaos by fighting crime on the streets and battling iconic DC Super-Villains.
- Unique Character Abilities, Customization – Each hero has unique abilities, gear, weapons and a customizable suit. Batgirl wields a melee tonfa, Nightwing uses Nightwing’s dual Escrima Sticks. Red Hood has trained for peak human strength and Robin is an expert with his collapsible half staff.
- Get together in a two-player, online co-op – Play Gotham Knights solo or team up with a friend and combine strengths to protect Gotham City in two-player, online co-op.
Gotham Knights will be available on PC, Xbox Series X/S and PS5 from October 25.